All reviewssingle storythree roomsrooms are largenight staybeds were comfortablewifihighwaysleepcurtainscharleselevator
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Nothing fancy, but a very pleasant place to stay in a relaxed setting. Far enough from traffic noise, open space layout (single story, groups of units widely spaced with lots of greenery). Short trip from airport and ready access to interstate system.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back of the property, but a goodly walk to the lone ice machine.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
gm_mo314, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Pros: Great beds, cold ac right off hwy, kinda right price ( for the price would have liked at least breakfast or something) hot water
Cons: dead bolt didn't work, rude and mean staff ( even fault with each other) theres a pool but couldn't use wifi didn't work half the time paint above bathtub coming off a little a little bit of mold bath tub was small
I stayed at super 8 in eureka and got breakfast with hot waffles and a pool for 43 dollars a night and had big bath tubs and clean. So basically its a little high dollar cause you dont get anything but bed cable tv and hot shower for 60 bucks a night.

Room Tip: Try to stay close to the front desk
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We sincerely apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Your comments have been shared with our staff and the issues addressed. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We didn't realize we would arrive in St Louis area so early. Not a good time to get a motel with "nothing"! No refrigerator, no microwave, no hair dryer! To start with, the key wouldn't work! Not so much if you aren't riding a motorcycle with hot clothes on and have to walk back to the office to get the card reprogrammed! So we decided to do laundry, where I saw the sign that said "Motel 6 Is Not Responsible for Lost Items" - that's when I realized why there were no frills! So I purchase soap and get my clothes in the two washers and ask the office for change. We don't give change nor do we have a change machine! My husband had to ride the motorcycle in 96 degree weather to get quarters! I guess I was too tired the night before trying to get a room. I tried to get an extra night where we are staying in St Louis, but they were booked. So here we are today, pouring down rain and can't check in early in St Louis and no continental breakfast, just coffee! I wish I would have researched for a better place to stay! Thank goodness the bed was comfortable and good pillows!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here on the way to Ft. Riley Kansas, then also on way back as it was halfway point of a two day drive. Very convenient off the highway, close to food. Mattress comfortable, shower hot and good water flow. Carpet clean and newish. WiFi a plus as desk gal said she was not from around there and did not know where to suggest for food except fast food down street. Coffee in the lobby but out of lids each time we stayed there and it is hard to carry 2 cups of hot coffee to your room without it! Staff said they were "ordered" (couldn't manager have gotten some from local store meanwhile?) A guy was mowing but left after that and did no trimming or pulling weeds; there were plenty of them in the little area in front of our room. Small swimming pool; it was almost 100 degrees, but it was covered with a tarp. We were in a non smoking, but our blanket on bed had a couple cig. burn holes on it. It was quiet considering it was by the highway. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 June 2013

My son and I needed a clean place to sleep for a night. I went by the reviews saying it was nothing fancy but clean. I agree. We found the room to be very clean (we always also check for bedbugs) despite being old and plain. My text to my wife was "Not fancy but clean" and that sums it up. If you just need a clean place to sleep (nothing else) and want to save some money, this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank comokat
gm_mo314, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.