We reserved 2 rooms on-line, and had no trouble at check in. Rooms were clean, hotel was clean. Overall appearance of this hotel was very nice. There were suppose to be microwaves in the rooms, at least that is what we expected, but, neither of our rooms had a microwave, which ended up not being an issue. The location of this hotel is excellent and very accessible from the highway. There are a couple of shops and places to eat, also right by the hotel, so, you could eat pretty much anything and prices varied, which is also very nice. Old St. Charles was only minutes away, and that is also very benificial. Only thing I wish this hotel had was ajoining rooms. Since there were 8 of us traveling together, we would have liked and used this option a lot and not had to run back and forth across the hall. We didn't encounter any noise from any other people staying in the hotel and no noise from the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn