my experience with the house keeping and the breakfast was not very good, hope you have better luck than we did. The first room we were given had blood on the coverlet so we were moved to a room that had mold on the bottom of the shower curtain, and since that was the case we decided we would use the whirlpool tub in the room not knowing how it was cleaned and you had low water presure in the shower. The breakfast was not stocked very well although it had only been open for 20 mins. when we arrived, the waffel we made was good and the juice also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn