This hotel is very difficult to get to from the expressway, tho you can certainly see it from there. After many turn-arounds, we finally consulted our GPS and came in by "the back door." Friendly, helpful staff. The room had no reading/lounge chair. It was pretty much bare minimum. Breakfast was o.k., tho layout was poorly organized. Very slow elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn