We were here for two nights for an event in St. Charles. This was a great location. The staff at check in and check out were very nice. The breakfast area is very large. The breakfast is what one gets for free. If you want a 5 star breakfast go somewhere else. There is a Denny's right next door. It is more than good enough for us. There is also a Texas Roadhouse next door where we got a discount from the hotel.
There is plenty of free parking and plenty of stores in the area. The Bank of America ATM is just out the back door.
The WiFi is very fast most of the time.
The only negative for us, which is a plus for some, is that it is "animal friendly". It was May and not a Three Dog Night at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn