We stayed at this hotel over the 4th of July weekend. It was a very nice hotel and met with our expectations. It was close to Main Street and the activities at Riverside Park, however, was not "within walking distance" as I thought it would be. The free breakfast was very good and the hotel was clean and staff helpful. Our room was very nice and roomy. The only "cons" were that the elevator was very slow and the pillows were not comfortable (too fluffy). Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn