“Just Another Sanwich Shop”

Pickleman's St. Charles
Ranked #75 of 280 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 17 June 2015

I ordered the Italian beef, comes with Au Jus and is decent, just not as good as you'd get in Chicago-land. Seems rather expensive as the average sized sandwich with a drink ( no sides) was $9.09 tax-in without tip.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

Although I've seen them around I hadn't tried a Pickleman's before. I ordered delivery to my hotel as I was worn out from travelling. Had a half sandwich (the Hodge), half a salad and the broccoli cheese soup. Delivery was quick to my room and the food was tasty. I regret that I didn't order them again the next night.

Reviewed 8 November 2014

Very good sandwiches and salads. Fast service. Clean restaurant. Reasonable price. We like to go for weekdays lunch.

Reviewed 21 September 2014

We had heard a few good things about this place, so decided to give it a try.
Nice clean place. Really nice pictures of local area on the walls.
We had one of their pizzas. Little on the pricey side for what we are use to paying for a pizza, but it was good. The employees were nice and friendly. The day we were there, the owners were there. We talked to one of them.
She was very friendly. Shared with us about how the business came about. The photographer who took the pictures.
She also gave us some of their hose made chocolate chip cookies, on the house.
Not to bad.
We will try them again and go for their sandwiches.
They also offer soups and house chopped and made salads.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I don't know that I've ever been inside their restaurant but we've ordered delivery many times. The sandwiches are always warm and the bread is fresh. I do wish they had a little more variety in their sandwiches but what they do have is very good. i also like their soups. The broccoli cheddar is rich and the tomato with the grilled cheese sandwich is perfect for a cold day when you don't feel like leaving the house.