“Delightful Restaurant, Delightful Evening”
Review of The Vine - CLOSED

The Vine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I had the pleasure to enjoy dinner with a friend at The Vine. We arrived early and were seated at a cozy table by the fireplace. I had a great house salad, really enjoyed their dressing. I chose Bouillabaisse for my entree. It was wonderful. Not sure it would be enough to fill a hungry person, but perfect for me. My friend enjoyed Pasta Alla Puttanesca.
There are many great restaurants on Main, add this to your list.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We found this quaint, intimate restaurant during a spring trip to the St. Louis area. The food, service, and atmosphere were excellent. Although the menu is small, it is quite varied and interesting. We did not find the portions too small, but rather reasonable so we were satisfied.
We visited during a cool weather period, but this would be a find for lunch or dinner in nice warmer weather visiting the town of St. Charles for shopping, dining, or sightseeing.

1  Thank kattriprevus
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We went with a group of 8. We were seated right away in a neat garden area out back. The food is fine with a french quisine theme. Smaller portions like you would have with french dining. Its a quieter place that allows you to have a conversation and relax.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Have always had great meals here and they have even accomodated a large group of 16 for me before. Highly recommend.

1  Thank johnray1
Reviewed 21 February 2013

A small, quaint eatery...wonderful food and excellent service. The chicken offering my wife really enjoyed. I had the boullibase and it was actually the best I have eaten. Desserts were outstanding and a great wine list is your interested. Though a small menu...you will not be disappointed!