“Foundry”

Missouri Artists on Main Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was there recently there when our grand daughter had her artwork on display. First time I had been there and was very impressed by the artists that have their work on display. On the 2nd floor they have artisians making their art,

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Located in Historic Saint Charles, this 2 story artist's haven in full of local art, giving tourist's an opportunity to purchase an authentic piece of Missouri art. Everything from felt accessories to pottery, paintings, photography, glass art, and sculpture can be found here. Signed, The Hollywood Vamp- reviewing what I love!

jmcmullenart, Owner at Missouri Artists on Main Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thanks for the wonder response for the artwork at Missouri Artist on Main. We hope you come again.
Jean

Reviewed 25 June 2017

There is some wonderful art here. Most of the shops on Main Street are mostly country goods with lots of overlap. Everything was starting to look the same until we got to this place. Very unique and quality art.

1  Thank Jill R

Thanks for you're wonderful response. Glad you enjoyed our 40 plus artist! Hope to see you again.
Jean

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I never understood why people buy mass produced jewelry and other items at big box stores when you can purchase beautiful one-of-a-kind works of art, produced by local artists, at modest prices. This shop offers a wide variety of pieces: original jewelry, paintings, wooden boxes, hand-made greeting cards, amazing felt hats, and much, much more on two levels and multiple rooms. I hesitate to call this a gallery because that title is often synonymous with sky high prices. You won't find that here. The prices are comparable to what you would find at an art or craft fair - except here's an art fair that's open every week! Whenever I visit I find at least a couple things that I'm tempted to buy - In fact, one year I bought nearly every holiday gift here for family and clients. We are so lucky to have a shop like this on historic Main Street.

2  Thank B0xcar