“Great Coffee, Wonderful Atmosphere”
Review of Picasso's Coffee

Picasso's Coffee
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Handcrafted espresso drinks, loose teas, wine and craft beers. Join us for lunch, brunch, or dessert and small plates.
Reviewed 9 August 2013

If you're a coffee fan, do not pass up Picasso's! The coffee here was so wonderfully rich and creamy, it made Starbucks look like cheap Walmart coffee. The atmosphere was quaint and cozy where you could sit and relax. Do not miss this coffee house!

1  Thank M3Grant

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Picasso's was busy every time we passed by or stopped in.
The staff is friendly & all seem to be true baristas w/skills. The coffee artwork is great.
Great menu choices both healthy or indulgent!
They've got it all covered.
Enjoy inside or on the sidewalk.

1  Thank Bonshe
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good coffee, no make that great coffee. The usual pastries and scones, but the atmosphere is what gets the good ratings. Nice folks, outside seating when weather permits and just an all around neat place to drink coffee and socialize

1  Thank ValleyJet
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

My husband bought me a almond milk chai latte! It was fantastic!
They also have gluten-free muffins that are just delicious! They wanted to warm it up in the microwave (I don't use microwaves) so I said I would take it cold. Still moist and delicious!

I highly recommend Picasso's.
My husband loves the regular lattes. I have had almond milk lattes. It is all excellent.
They don't roll there eyes at you when you get specific.

Very pleased.
Will be going everyday.

1  Thank Livingtotravel23
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I tried Picasso's for lunch two times now and found the quality excellent. Fresh ingredients are important. The price is comparable to Applebee's, Chili's and such. Food prep time is 5-8 minutes, a little slow. Call ahead for carry-out to avoid the wait.