“Great stay”
Review of Budget Lodging

Budget Lodging
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Clair
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We got stranded when our moving truck broke down in St. Claire. The staff at lodge were great. They worked with us to the very end. The rooms were very clean and they are very pet friendly. I was traveling with 2 police working dogs and they had no problem with them in the lodge. One of the best places my wife and I have ever stayed in our travels. Highly recommend!!! AAAAA+++++

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 February 2012

My husband stayed here for several days in mid-December and was highly impressed with the lovely, clean rooms (he travels frequently and has no patience with typical, bland hotel rooms). He also mentioned how warm and friendly the staff were every day. On the day before he was scheduled to check out, he suffered an acute stroke and the quick response of the staff helped to save his life. They were extraordinarily kind and helpful to me when I arrived, and made a point of asking me to let him know that they were thinking of him and hoping for the best. Thankfully, my husband had a full recovery and he now tells everyone who will listen how very, very lucky he was to have been staying at a place that truly cares about its guests. We cannot recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2012

i felt the manager here was very kind to me during a very difficult time in my life. very nice staff.

Room Tip: they have other better rooms out back i think
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2011

From the moment I walked in the door of the Lobby I was impressed. Friendly, personable staff, even though it was late at night. The price was great, the "clean room" smell greeted my nose as soon as I opened the door. I loved the personal touches, the Bible open on the desk, the framed message to guests. Little touches that show the owners care.

The beds were very comfortable, appreciated the free wifi. Breakfast was adequate, as a vegetarian, I appreciated that the gravy didn't have sausage. Would have enjoyed some fresh fruit, but the variety otherwise was nice.

Overall, a very pleasant stay,this place will be on my list of favorites!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We were travelling between Texas and Indianapolis. On the way we choose Budgetlodging, the reason behind is, its on the highway.

But we had a very good stay and good hospitality from the hotel satff.

I really apprieciate their effort in keeping hotel clean and safe.

Regards
Edwin R

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2011

couldn't have been nicer--lovely lobby, lovely room, very nice staff. bible opened to the perfect verse for a weary road-tripper! great price. highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Had a great stay at Budget Lodging! First time staying there and I didn't know what to expect. The customer service is amazing and the staff were extremely welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again if in the area!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Comfort Inn Sullivan
#2 of 6 in Sullivan
Best Western Plus Washington Hotel
Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis

Been to Budget Lodging? Share your experiences!