My dog and I stayed at this family owned hotel on our way back to Texas. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fresh popped pop corn was offered to me upon check-in. The property is situated on a hill, so the view is nice, and recently the hotel installed a fenced dog-run, which my dog loved. The rooms are tastefully decorated and very clean. I liked it so much that I plan to go again; next time for a weekend. I guess the only con was the limited breakfast, but all I cared about was the coffee, which was great. I also liked it that I got a personal email from the owner, thanking me for staying with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled atop the scenic foothills of the Ozarks, Budget Lodging offers a refreshing dose of traditional Midwest hospitality with a family friendly atmosphere. All modern amenities are standard, with deluxe room types available including family suites, luxury jacuzzi suite, and a rustic cottage suite. We invite you to stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Budget Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Lodging Hotel Saint Clair
- Budget Lodging Saint Clair