“Happy Birthday”

Ranked #1 of 216 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$12 - US$39
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 24 hour advanced reservations are mandatory, along with advanced entree selections, as we only prepare what each day's reservations require.....Beautifully restored 1891 home. Classically trained Chef. Superior dining, service and ambiance. BYOB
Plattsburg, Missouri
“Happy Birthday”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was one of the birthday celebrants at the J.C. Wyatt House last Thursday. It was a totally delightful experience. The beautiful old mansion, thanks to many hours of hard work on the part of the owners, is a magnificent backdrop for the superb food and exemplary service we experienced there. Such a wonderful compliment to the historic district of St. Joseph. I can't wait to return!

• Visited January 2014

Plattsburg
“My birthday celebration”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise - myself and 3 of my closest friends had a great lunch today! Thank you for the amazing food, service and beautiful Victorian home! The whole experience was very very nice! We will defanatly return! Happy birthday to me

• Visited January 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Beautiful Place; Wonderful Food”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The house is gorgeous. The ambiance makes you feel like you have gone back in time; very elegant, with beautiful details at every corner.

The food was wonderful. I had the salmon and my wife had the pork-chop; we shared our food so we got to enjoy them both. The dessert was great; we were served 3 different types to sample after dinner.

The service was excellent.

This was one of our best dining experiences ever and we already are planning our return.

Visited December 2013
Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
“Victorain Ambiance!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

JC Wyatt is at the top of the list with fine dining in St. Joe. The food is the best...I prefer to let Jeff Kiasko and Jim Pallone choose the menu when we schedule dinners. We are always delighted with the cuisine and impeccable service.
In addition, the JC Wyatt house shines as a stellar example of re-purposing of an historic gem. This beautiful mansion (one of many in St Joseph) in historic Museum Hill, is a delight and compliment to the history and Victorian beauty of early St. Joseph.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jo G
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The experience was excellent on every level. My wife has extensive experience in the fine dining industry and this was flawless. The front of the house (Jim) was very engaging, informative and most enjoyable. The back of the house (Jeff) did excellently as well. We had the Salmon and the Filet dishes. We do plan to return.

Visited October 2013