“If you want to feel like a movie star - have dinner at JC Wyatt”
Review of JC Wyatt House

JC Wyatt House
Ranked #1 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$12 - US$39
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 24 hour advanced reservations are mandatory, along with advanced entree selections, as we only prepare what each day's reservations require.....Beautifully restored 1891 home. Classically trained Chef. Superior dining, service and ambiance. BYOB
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The food is amazing but that said, this is an experiential meal. The evening we had was like I've only read about or seen in movies. It was worth five times more than it cost. Thank you, Jim, for the great food, lovely atmosphere and (hands down), the best service ever!

There are newer reviews for JC Wyatt House

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We entered into this evenings excursion with - frankly - no idea at all of what lay ahead. We took a look at the house - and the neighborhood - and were still unsure, but willing to give it a shot. We are truly fortunate that we did.

The title of my review pretty much sums up our experience. We were warmly greeted by a person who let us know how really happy he was that we chose to dime with them tonight and the warmth and hospitality continued undimmed throughout.

The food - all three courses - was magnificent. The service was present without being obtrusive. The overall experience was delightful ... and one that we're looking forward to repeating.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was one of the birthday celebrants at the J.C. Wyatt House last Thursday. It was a totally delightful experience. The beautiful old mansion, thanks to many hours of hard work on the part of the owners, is a magnificent backdrop for the superb food and exemplary service we experienced there. Such a wonderful compliment to the historic district of St. Joseph. I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise - myself and 3 of my closest friends had a great lunch today! Thank you for the amazing food, service and beautiful Victorian home! The whole experience was very very nice! We will defanatly return! Happy birthday to me

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The house is gorgeous. The ambiance makes you feel like you have gone back in time; very elegant, with beautiful details at every corner.

The food was wonderful. I had the salmon and my wife had the pork-chop; we shared our food so we got to enjoy them both. The dessert was great; we were served 3 different types to sample after dinner.

The service was excellent.

This was one of our best dining experiences ever and we already are planning our return.