“Unique Spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2013

If you are looking for something different from the chain, run of the mill kind of place, this is it! Great little restaurant. The food is excellent and served in a distinguished/classic setting of an older home with all of the decor of your Grammys.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This is a favorite go-to place for lunch! Great food, lovely decor, & wonderful service. Love to take new people & have Pat share with them how she happened to move to St Joseph & to share the process of rehabbing the house. A special surprise is the beautiful garden area in the back! While reservations are accepted, the are not required.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I loved the architecture of the tea house. I like things from the Victorian era. We had lunch with a large pot of Lady Grey tea. They brought us a couple of scones with Lemon curd. They were quite delicious. I had the chicken salad on a croissant and my friend had the Rosemary crusted pork loin. Both were excellent. The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that they used tea bags instead of loose leaf tea. All and all I thought this place was great.

Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

The owner/operator has a family recipe for scones and lemon curd - the best ever! We had the mandarin chicken salad with vegetarian vegetable soup. The ingredients were fresh and beautifully presented. Many kinds of tea are available here and a special recipe lemonade. You will enjoy the charming furnishings as well as the food.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

The owner could use more help. She was short-handed when we got there, and two days later when my sister went for lunch. The food and tea are fabulous. The chilled strawberry soup is to die for! The house is gorgeous and filled with beautiful antiques. She has a photo album which showed some of the before and after photos, but I wish I'd had more time to talk with the owner about the restoration project.

1  Thank LangtoNic