“Great food and service!”
Review of 36th Street Food & Drink - CLOSED

36th Street Food & Drink
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Under new ownership and it shows! Had prime rib special and it was the best I have had! Service was attentive and friendly. Will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for 36th Street Food & Drink

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is basically a hotel restaurant. While I don't think it will make you sick I can not say the food was delicious. On the plus side the staff is the nicest people in Missouri and the food always looks great, but the taste just isn't there. If you are staying at the Holiday Inn this restaurant might be worth it, but I wouldn't stop by just to eat.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I'll be blunt. Our waitress was on a different planet. She was spaced out on multiple tasks. Forgot about multiple things...bringing them late or not at all. Since when do you get ice water at the end of the meal. Food was cooked wrong for all 5 of us! Steaks cold and or cooked wrong.(one was red raw). Salads with brown lettuce. The whole experience took 2 hours for something that didn't even match fast food. This is advertised as a fine dining restaurant. What a joke!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Stayed at holiday inn,went to the restaurant, they said seat yourself, and never even acknowledged us, had to go up to the bar to get someone to wait on us, they said would be right there, and never came,and never came and never came and never came, this is the worst service I have ever received at a restaurant before in my life and the waitress that came to our table was missing teeth, where did they get her from, are u serious, u could of least got a waitress that

looked nice and presentable, have a little pride in your business!! sat for a hr, just to see if they would and never came, what a joke,when I finally got a salad it tasted terrible!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

brought in-laws here for dinner and drinks and we felt that we had a great time. price was not to bad. I would do this again