“Gyros were awesome!”

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #3 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Great service and excellent food. I was disappointed by the limited menu, especially with "Mediterranean Grill" following their name, but the gyros were delicious. The decor was stark white worth a little blue, almost like a hospital cafeteria.

4  Thank Derrill L

Reviewed 29 May 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill. I get the Mediterranean Plate every time with Pita Bread. I keep telling myself how much I love this place. A coworker got the falafel last time we went and said it was really good... But seriously, the Mediterranean Plate is amazing.

Ordering is set up in a similar fashion to Chipotle but is obviously way better and the food is fresher and healthier. I vote for Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill!

4  Thank AlecB1
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Being new to the area I have been trying to find local restaurants with flavor. On my lunch hour I came to Gyro Paradise in search if that flavor. I found it. The chicken meat is tender and the spices ate just right. I ordered the Mediterranean platter that lets you get a little of everything, I am so glad I did. All of it was good but my favorite things were the roasted veggies and thre cucumber salad. Wow! The entire meal was great! I have found a favorite place to visit again and again.

2  Thank Tlsenn
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon this restaraunt and I'm very glad I did. I'm not that familiar with mediterranean food, so I tried a sampler plate. It was awesome, I'll definitely be back the next time I'm in town.

2  Thank Dleep
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I have eaten at Gyro Paradise several times, and have loved it every time. I was very skeptical at first, but the owner, Shuk, helped me find something I was sure to like, he even let me taste for FREE! He has traveled the world, and knows how to make authentic food to fit our midwestern palets. I would reccommend this place to anyone who wants to branch out from heavy, fast food, and encourage them to try this place. Fresh, healthy, and filling! I work at a hotel in town, and have told several guests to visit, and they have all come back very satisfied!

3  Thank Serena E