“It is what you expect when you want a good gyro”

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #2 of 214 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Branson, Missouri
“It is what you expect when you want a good gyro”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Don't let the atmosphere fool you. It is clean, but bland. Food was amazing! Everything we had was good. Quick and easy. Great find

Visited October 2013

Jacksonville, FL
“So Healthy and Fresh”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped here while traveling from the west coast to the east coast specifically to find a healthy alternative to the heavy meals of the midwest. Wonderful! The owner and chef accomodated 2 vegans with delicious pitas with hummus, falafels, veggies etc....ummmm. Too bad we live so far away.

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
“So so good!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Just had my first sandwich at Gyro Paradise on 9/25/13. It was excellent! Really good, staff was very friendly. When I told them it was my first time there, they gave me a sample of Beef with Fenta Sauce I believe it was. They recommended toppings and sauce for my first sandwich which turned out really good!!!

After I paid (which was only like $7 bucks for a sandwich & drink), they checked with everyone, very impressed. Food was always fresh, not sitting around for hours. Meat & Pita bread was straight off the stove-top to your plate.

Place was super clean, even after being open for about 1.5 years. I didn't catch the guy's name behind the counter, but I will always remember his good company.

I'll see if I can come back with a friend or two, maybe my brother will tag along haha.

Thanks for a great meal & chat after work!

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Alex M
Camden, Tennessee
“A wonderful place to eat!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We love Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food, and we were extremely pleased with Gyro Paradise! We had the lamb/beef gyro with a tangy yogurt sauce, lettuce, tomato, and marinated onions. We also had baba ganoush with delicious pita bread. The food was outstanding, the service was great, and the restaurant was easily accessible from downtown St. Joseph.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Afzab
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“The Best Restaurant In St. Joseph!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill in St. Joseph, MO!

I am in love and greatly pleased with this restaurant. Me and my co-workers always make a special trip to this restaurant once or twice a week ever since we have discovered them. Food is always made here from scratch and you can taste the freshness of the ingredients. It is not your typical "corporate-chain" restaurant. I love their Hummus, Falafel, Gyro Meat, and Greek Salads to name the least. One of my most favorite items on the menu which I get the most of the time is a MEDITERRANEAN PLATE and boy let me tell you is that the BEST ever! The food is always fresh, fantastically friendly environment which is alway makes us to go back. My wife is vegan and she is in love with so many options that they offer as well. My kids love their "kids menu" and they can't wait to come here every saturday. I would highly recommend this place. We need to support this restaurant in a heart beat. I do not want "corporate - chain" restaurant take it over the whole world. Real food and Real people!

• Visited August 2013