“Delicious food”

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #4 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Have been here several times and the food is always delicious and fresh--also very flavorful--not drab chain restaurant food!

1  Thank Gayle S

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am a big gyro fan and was very excited when trying the food at Gyro Paradise. The food is flavorful and not overwhelmed in grease, like others I have tried.
I also love the environment. Sleek and CLEAN which is very important to me.
Great place to go for lunch.

1  Thank Michelle_Kayy
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I absolutely love their food. I like going there almost once a week. And the staff is always polite and helpful!

1  Thank Liderien
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Since there are very few places to get gyros, we were very pleased to find this little gem tucked in a little strip mall. Not only did we like it, but the police must enjoy it also. There were several police & security officers taking their meals there also.

2  Thank sweepea1
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I usually come here very often on my way to NE from KC and I always enjoy their delicious food.
I like the way how they treat the customers and very helpful,suggestive when I place my order.
I love the food and definitely recommend to anyone to stop by and try their food out.

2  Thank Ulauz