“Absolutely fresh and delicious”

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #3 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Gyro Paradise is simple an non-assuming, but their food is fantastic: fresh and delicious. We enjoyed salad and gyro sandwiches. The service was prompt and cordial. The food looked as good as it looked. It is too bad we were in town for only a handful of days or we would go back for seconds.

Finding the restaurant can be tricky. The are located across the street from East Hills mall, in the back of Panera.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I tend to stop in here every week or two and typically have lunch. The food is always fresh and delicious. Good service as well.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

When I grew up here in the 70s and 80s, one could choose from Mexican, Italian, and Chinese restaurants for "culture". I was thrilled to see this place open and brought my 10-yr old niece, her schoolmate and her mother to try it. I'm not sure the girls would ever ask to eat here on their own, but I sure plan to return, and tell all my friends and family about that place. The offerings were plentiful, food was fantastic, and I didn't even mind that I had to order at a counter and have the food brought to me. Definitely will return on my next trip to St. joe!

1  Thank LangtoNic
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This place makes a great gyro. They have recently simplified their menu which helps, but if your not familiar with Mediterranean then it can be intimidating because there is little description. If you are familiar with greek food then you will appreciate the authenticity of the food. Try it for yourself and see what I mean.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We went to St Joe this evening. Happened across Gyro Paradise. The food and the taste hit the mark. Thanks

1  Thank Jay T