“Good ambiance, average food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piatto614 - CLOSED

Piatto614
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Afghani, American, Chinese, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between N. 6th St. and N. 7th St.
Description: Piatto is a new restaurant .
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Good ambiance, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We tried Piatto614 for the first time and were hopeful from the reviews. Staff was very nice but our server didn't know very much about the beer offerings. We ordered an appetizer and it was very good, one of the jars with bread. The meal was a pizza and pasta. Pizza was good but the pasta was just okay. Way too salty, menu mentioned black pepper as an ingredient in the dish but none was to be found. Had asked for an ingredient to be left out due to allergies and it was left in, picked it out which was frustrating. Dessert was good but again, average in flavor. Really liked the look of the place with all the wood, did not like the overly loud music in the dining room. Would have rated ambiance a 5 if it wasn't for the music.

• Visited September 2013

St.Joseph, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great first time experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

My fiance and I were driving through downtown trying to figure out where to eat dinner and when we drove past piatto614 this amazing smell caught us and we decided to eat there. It was an amazing night right off the bat. The service was excellent and the food was fresh and delicious. We orderes the calamari starter and it was the freshest tasting calamari we had ever had. I got the gnocchi and my fiance got linguinni with meatballs. Everything was made perfectly and was delicious. We can't wait for our next visit!

• Visited August 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Service is amazing!
No kid menus.
Lounge music is a little loud.
My friend for chicken parm. It was amazing. I had the gnocchi it was disappointing as this is my favorite food and it was very bland.
Ceasar Salad wasn't worth the $5

• Visited August 2013
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“authentic italian gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

This charming Italian eatery does not disappoint! Great atmosphere, excellent service, and consistent great food. Order the duck pizza! All the pasta is fresh each day and excellently prepared.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Dessert Was Enjoyable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Went on a Saturday night with a large group, 9 adults and 4 children (we made reservations in advance). They did a nice job accommodating us and service was pleasant and efficient. I think most of our party really enjoyed their food. I ordered the roast garlic chicken gnocchi and could barely get through it. I love black pepper; I put it on most everything. But this dish tasted like they used the opening for a measuring spoon on the top of the shaker. It burned the back of my throat and drowned out the rest of the flavors.

The kids got a kick out of watching the server brulee the creme brulee, and it was delicious!
I might be inclined to give them one more chance, but that would be it.

• Visited May 2013