“Famous philly”

PepperJax Grill
Ranked #18 of 222 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have to come here every time I come to Saint Joseph. I love their philly steaks or burritos. So good!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a great casual dine place to eat. The staff knows the customers and interact with them. I always stop at PepperJax when I am in St. Joe.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I kept hearing about PepperJax grill from my son. Today I had the chance to take him out for lunch and this is where he chose to eat. The restaurant is very clean and appealing to the eye. We each ordered Beef Philly sandwiches with french fries and watched as our sandwiches were quickly cooked. The staff was very friendly and talked to us as the steak/veggies were cooked and the cheese melted.

The Filly was a very nice sandwich, I would have preferred cheese whiz to honor the traditional sandwich but other than that, pretty tasty. The french fries were hot and crisp to round out the meal.

I can see why he likes to eat here...will repeat.

Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Ive eaten here 4 times so far and have loved the philly steak every time. The menu is limited, but I love the sandwiches and will be back for more when I'm back in town. I think next time I will try the fireball!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Great new Philly sandwich shop. Nice change from the typical sandwich shop
fare. Service is quick, food is tasty, but accept a very limited menu....after all this is a fast food joint. Offers hot Philly's, bowls, wraps, salads and fries. Buns are very soft...ample meat and cheese...choice of beef or chicken, made to order as you watch. Staff is engaging and fun...go for the hot pepper juice on the grill and and get a fireball shout out. Fries are served in a good size quantity. Good food for sure

1  Thank Williejeff