“Good place to stop in St. Joe”

Boudreaux's Louisiana Seafood
Ranked #5 of 213 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good place to stop in St. Joe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stopped at Boudreax's for dinner on a Friday evening, just passing through town. We found a parking spot on the street. I had called ahead to ask about parking since this is downtown, and the guy I talked with was very helpful. He mentioned that one of the parking lots across the street was available to customers, but they are all marked as private. Anyway, we were seated quickly. Their crab bisque was really delicious. I ordered a side salad and a chicken po' boy, which were OK but not exceptional. I wished I had made a full meal of the bisque! My husband found his po' boy and fries pretty average. We both had Bloody Mary's, and left without any discernible buzz. They need to put out some t-shirts with their "Laissez les bon temps roulez" logo, I would've bought one.

• Visited July 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Beans, rice, and gumbo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This essential watermark of a Louisiana-style restaurant easily made the grade. Seafood in the gumbo had wonderful texture with no off-putting fish smells. Rice was served on the side for the diner to add as desired. Plus, it helps the rice to maintain a firm consistency. Definitely a tasty stop.

Visited July 2014
Brighton, Colorado
“Boudreaux's Louisiana Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food was good. The people and the service was great. You got more then enough to eat. If we go back to St Joseph we would eat rhere again.

• Visited July 2014
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

One of the nicest restaurants in St. Joe that's a locally owned. Family and I had a great time celebrating a birthday. I have no reference for creole but I've always enjoyed this place. Parking can be weird if your not familiar with downtown St. Joe, but it is in a really neat old brick building. I tried something new and wasn't disappointed (seafood sauté). Decent tap selection Boulevard basics, and a few from Abita. Abita is a Louisiana brewery pretty good in my opinion. Overall it's a nice place for dinner and a beer.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Cajun Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Located in downtown St. Joe's, it was a bit off the beaten path. However, I'm very glad we made the effort to find it. We had jambalaya, red beans and rice, blackened catfish and gumbo. Everything was great and the portions were large. Not too spicy hot. The fish was served with a condiment, that seemed to be made up of cream, butter, and lemon. So good! For dessert we tried the Hershey's Chocolate brownie sundae. Served warm there was plenty of deliciousness for the three of us! A really nice flavor contract to our savory meal. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014