“Well worth the stop”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Great Louisiana food! Only thing this place is missing is crawfish! The poor boys are delicious! I personally get the crawfish etouffee.

There are newer reviews for Boudreaux's Louisiana Seafood

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great food, wonderful atmosphere. The service was sufficient, they were very busy at the time but it was fine. I would recommend it for a Cajun experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I'm originally from St. Joe and Boudreaux's is a place I always make sure we go back to when I'm in town. On our most recent trip to Boudreaux's, we started with the catfish pieces, a nicer version of fish sticks, and they were excellent. For my entree, I had the crawfish etouffe with fried crawfish tails and it was delicious! Everything I've had at Boudreaux's has always been excellent. That said, the service is quite often rather slow. The restaurant quite often seems to be understaffed as we had difficulty getting our waiter's attention to get the check. The amazing food definitely makes up for the sometimes lacking wait staff, though!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The restaurant itself was nice. Seemed very light and fun. The food itself was bland, service was decent.

Started with the Shrimp and Oyster En Brochettes but they have not had oysters for sometime according to the server. Okay so it was shrimp and shrimp. Battered shrimp deep fried, and wrapped in bacon. No taste. As someone else had said, as a restaurant it was good but for Cajun food I would rate it a C or C-.

Main course was chicken and shrimp jambalaya. White tasteless rice, watery and weak taste to the dish itself that definitely had a lot left desired for good food from what is supposed to be a Cajun restaurant. No better than what I would expect at Bennigans or T.G.I.Fridays.

I will only rate this as average, as poor is a little harsh. I wish there was something in between.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great atmosphere. The food was excellent and I enjoyed the selection of draft beers. The bartender provided good service as I dined at the bar.