“Prime Rib Heaven”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2013

A co-worker and I like to sneak away for lunch now and then. One of our favorite haunts is the Hoof and Horn. I recommend the lunch-size prime rib! Get a spinach salad and a twice baked potato to go with it and you will be a happy camper.

1  Thank Kathy R
There are newer reviews for Hoof & Horn Steak House

Reviewed 17 April 2013

We had prime rib and it was some of the biggest and best cuts of prime rib I have ever seen. I was stuffed when I left and the dogs were even happier.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

It had been a long time since we had dinner there and thought this would be a nice place to celebrate our anniversary. We were very pleased! Just as we had remembered it! Atmosphere was great! My husband had prime rib and I had filet and both was excellent! The best spinach salad in town! Twiced baked potato was great but huge, we took half of it home. Plus Homemade rolls with veggies made for a large meal! The waitress was great and gave us a complimentary piece of cheesecake for our anniversary. Hot fudge cheesecake! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Great little cowboy themed eatery. Excellant menu choices and reasonable prices... This place is worth a detour off of the highway, but is not open on Mondays.

2  Thank strattons117
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My husband & I decided to try the Hoof & Horn as it is close to home, but had mixed feelings about the place. The atmosphere is old timey & comfortable and the service was fast and friendly. Food was disappointing, steaks cooked well but not flavorful or tender and twice baked potato was something that seemed to be made last week. Prices were high for what you get.