“great food and fun”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #6 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I had dinner here after eating buffet food for several days at a conference.
This was a wonderful break from the bleak. The prime rib was nice and my wife's bacon wrapped shrimp was very flavorful. The atmosphere was the typical country steak house. The wait staff were all very nice.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Really enjoyed my meal. I had the 8oz. flat iron, asparagus, and sweet potato fries. The steak was excellent and thr sweet potato fries were great. The asparagus had good flavor, but was steamed to the point of being soggy. At a restaurant featuring wood-fired grilled items, I assumed the asparagus would be grilled.The rest of my party enjoyed their meals as well. I always stop at Whiskey Creek when traveling, as they consistently serve great meals.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Had the combo BBQ ribs and Steak. Manager and Wait Staff continued to check if we needed anything. Never been to this chain before but would go back. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Staff was very friendly, quick and efficient. We had the appetizer sampler and the peach cobbler. A big meal would of been to much for us as we had been traveling.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were seated very fast but aside from that the rest of our meal was disappointing. The food was bland and looked like it had set under warmers for along time. My husband said the beer was warm and a waitress was a bit on the slow side. Expensive for what you get.

1  Thank dapa4por