“Love this place! Awesome Happy hour!”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #6 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Go there often for the late night happy hour. Good deals on appetizers and cheap cheap beer. The bartender that is usually always there is super cute, friendly, and prob one of the best bartenders I have ever seen. Also, try the bacon wrapped shrimp, they are amazing. Definitely one of my new favorite places to hangout.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The bartender was overworked, when a drunk customer insulted someone before we got there, nothing was done. When he insulted us, we moved back to a table and eventullay couple at the bar complained about him and he was refused any more to drink. Detracted from the whole experience for us.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Simply stopped in for a beer. The beer was cold & the price was good. Bartender was fun & friendly. Did not eat so cannot attest to that.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I come to st. Joseph often for work, and I'm sorry that I haven't tried the prime rib until now. I've been missing out. Its the best prime rib I've ever eaten. The wait staff is good and I like the atmosphere. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We had just helped move our son and wife to St Jo and we were craving steaks. We were seated quickly and our server was quick to come by the table to take orders. Every employee was friendly. We all ordered steaks, which were cooked perfect for each of us. Very tasty sides for all: sweet potatoes and grilled veggies.We had so much food we had to have doggie bags!!
Prices were fair- comparable to other steak houses. Can't wait to return.