“Home Cooking”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #14 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Most folks know what they will get at Cracker Barrel. It's a bout as close as you can get to home cooking at a chain restaurant. family had pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. and enjoyed the meal at a reasonable price.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you like southern food, Cracker Barrel is the place to be. From fried chicken and grits, to fried okra and turnip greens. I had a house salad with my meal, which the salad was a meal, itself! I order the rib eye steak, which the menu claimed had been aged for 28 days. The steak was fairly tough, although the rest of the meal was good. I had never tried turnip greens before, so I gave them a whirl. They were ok, but I would not order them again. It is all good, though, I like trying different foods. You never know what you may like unless you try it. The country store in Cracker Barrels and the quaint atmosphere are a plus.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Busy on a Sunday morning but this is to be expected by this restaurant chain. We stopped as we were traveling along the Interstate but could tell there were many local families. Loved the warm wood fireplace blazing this am. Very friendly wait staff despite the busy atmosphere. Always enjoy checking out the gifts hop. They have a great variety that varies from region to region.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have eaten at this Cracker Barrel on an average of 2 times a month I have never been disappointed by quality of food, or by the service. Sometimes you may have to wait 5-10 minutes for a table depending on time of day. This about average Have great tasting desserts. Sometimes it is a little noisey but this is a sign of everyone having agood time.......

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Not much to report other than the title --- having discovered the restaurant right beside our hotel, we were glad to know we'd get good food - and we did!