“Very good lunch alternative”
Review of Bleecker Street Deli Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bleecker Street Deli Company
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went there for lunch during the week. Not the fanciest place, nor the fastest, but I received good service and an excellent meal. I had the Grinder, a very good Italian sandwich and pasta salad on the side. Not a large menu, but I saw several other items that I would like to go back and try. I would definitely reccomend.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We were in St Joe to see the pony express museum and the Patee house museum and just happened by. This is a very small place so the only seating is outdoor. Keep that in mind. Other than that it was great. We all ordered different things and all were very happy. My daughter got the Mac and cheese and it may sound crazy but it was the best Mac and cheese I ever tasted. (She insisted we all try a bite because she liked it so much) The owner is a chef with a larger restaurant in town and you can tell. This isn't a fast food type place but a small lunch stop with high quality unique options.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Great food! Would highly recommend. Grabbed lunch from here several times and always impressed with food and service! St. Joseph is lucky to have such quality lunch choice!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Me and my coworkers as well as my friends have ate here dozens of times... Never have we had a bad meal yet!! Our usual, the Burger, or the Grinder, or Chicken Salad Sandwiches. As for one of the other reviewers on here who posted a amateur night, condescending review of the "Burger," I'll counter that by saying again, we eat here weekly without incident!!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Ordered a rare burger was made a medium well burger best thing on the burger was the bun which happens to be the only thing not prepared at the "chef" driven deli next time I'll save my gas and go to mcdonalds!!!

1  Thank Slothdad