“Good for lunch”

Ranked #120 of 213 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Good for: Child-friendly
“Good for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

When fast food gets tiresome, try this for lunch. A wide variety of both American and Mexican entres in decent portions will fill you up. They are also very accomodating to making changes to your meal. If you are over 55, don't forget to ask for your senior discount.

Visited April 2012

St. Joseph MO
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

My sister knows the owner and started taking me. Then my husband, then he told people he works with and other family and friends went after we told them how good it is. I usually get the fish or seafood platter. My sister goes for the prime rib. My husband likes the pork chilli dinner. Anything we get is scrumptious. The only complaint I have is the baked potatoes are really baked, but very small. Other then that it is great no matter what we get, and and the staff is very accomodating. Love, love, love this place.

• Visited October 2011
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Great Little Family Owned Restraunt w Selection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

I'm a local who eats here 3-4 times a month. First of all I'm ADDICTED to their Beef Nachos! - Yep, that's my meal when I go - forget appetizer I want the whole plate and I'm not sharing! They have a great selection from sandwichs, steaks, mexican... Price is very reasonable and the service has always been great... It's not a super fancy steakhouse just simple and good!

• Visited August 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Not Really Mexican, Not Really a Steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2008

I went here on a business lunch. I had a grilled ham and cheese with a side salad. There was about 1/4 lb. of ham, which was enough, but hardly any cheese and the sandwich had only been grilled on one side. The salad was a salad. They didn't have any low-fat ranch dressing and the lettuce had
One of my counterparts had a tenderloin- decent, he said- and lifeless, soggy french fries. The service was quick enough, though not genuinely friendly.
I probably wouldn't eat here for lunch again, but I might try it for supper and get something less generic.

1 Thank dsnider2006