“Beware!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I invited my mom to this place and I regret picking this place. We had to wait 10 at the door before we got seated, took them 20 minutes to serve us our appetizer and it wasn't even worth the wait. Learned from my mistake

2  Thank Sweezz

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have to avoid sugar for medical reasons, and I have pretty much given up on Chinese food. I went along because I was with a group and it worked for everyone else. I was super impressed with the fact that on any entree you can request no sugar. There were other things you could request not to have, but I only remember that one. I could actually eat!!!

The service was also very good. She was there whenever we wanted something, and bent over backwards to make everything perfect. The prices were reasonable and everyone in our diverse group was happy with the food.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

They are okay food, but recently had a lot of health violations written up in the paper. So we will probably not be ordering from them again.

Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

When you look at this place from the outside you think this place can't be much, but once you go inside the restaurant is quaint and beautiful. There is no buffet which most Chinese restaurants have resorted to now. The menu has a large variety and they are willing to adapt or create anything you want. Flavors are full and portions are large. The service is very welcoming and you feel like a long lost friend. Take the time to stop here, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I've passed this restaurant hundreds of times and it seemed so small, and not that busy so I didn't take the chance of trying this place out for years until.. TODAY. The place was super clean, it looks amazing inside. Our waitress Eileen greeted us with a huge smile and took time to actually talk to us and get to know us. We felt very welcomed and the food was affordable and delicious at the same time.

If you have a chance and are nearby, try this place out. I have visited all the Chinese restaurants in the area and I would say this is the best. It's also traditional Chinese. Ask for Eileen if you drop by!

1  Thank Alex M