Fresh local produce is sold off the porch here on Thursdays by Goode Acres. The Whiskey Mansion takes advantage of the farm fresh veggies and offers a delightful lunch option each Thursday too. Be sure to drop in and "taste" a bit of local history. This beautiful home has been completely restored and the B&B rooms are just a delight. After lunch, don't forget to take home a loaf of Olin's home made bread (IF there is any left) along with your produce order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This restored historic 1885 mansion, nestled in Missouri's largest National Registered District, will pamper you with its spacious rooms, full breakfast, and large bathrooms with soaking clawfoot tubs. Authentically appointed with period Eastlake furniture, this Non-Smoking inn will give you a quiet, romantic evening and restful night during your visit to Saint Joseph. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Whiskey Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whiskey Mansion Hotel Saint Joseph
- Whiskey Mansion Bed And Breakfast