“Bien burritos!”

El Maguey
Ranked #27 of 216 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
“Bien burritos!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Love the food every time we visit. I have a different burrito every time. Burrito Jalisco never disappoints. Service is always fast and friendly.

• Visited July 2013

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Not just the best Mexican food in Saint Joseph!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We are from southern California and would put El Maguey up with any of our favorite places in LA (Viva Fresh, etc.). Can't seem to get past the chicken chimichanga to try all the other dishes, but the carnitas, and chicken soup are excellent as well. Love the chips and salsa!

Visited September 2012
st joseph
“Mexican food that most enjoy.”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband & I usually eat at El Maguey once to twice per month. The restaurant serves traditional tex-mex style...the U.S. version of mexican food. Most people I know rate El Maguey well and are return customers. The service is speedy. The portions are plentiful. We always take food home. The margaritas are good. The prices are reasonable. Typically, we each order an entree and a small picture of margaritas. The check is around $30. Great eats for large or small groups.

• Visited August 2012
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Very fast service”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This is our families favorite Mexican in Saint Joseph. Their service is extremely fast and have reasonably priced food. The food is great and starts with unlimited chips and salsa. Like every Mexican restaurant I've been to I question what the cleanliness is like in the kitchen. I have checked the health inspection reports and they are usually pretty good.

• Visited October 2011
Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
“Great!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Love the service and food :) I don't really like that the smoking section isn't really enclosed, the smell of smoke bothers me... but I'm sure that doesn't bother some.

Visited July 2011