“I spend more at a fast food place with no quality.”

54Th Street grill & Bar
Ranked #12 of 220 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We got a burger for $7+ and that's what I paid for a burger and fries anywhere BUT this burger was damn good. The chicken salad was HUGE! We will be back. 20 bucks well spent. :-)

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Ate here with a colleague for a business lunch and was satisfied. My salad was good and the service was attentive. The decor is s bit generic but the food was definitely above average.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went to try to eat at this restaurant but they were a little too busy for my patience level that night. The staff was friendly and tried to get me a seat, but it wasn't working out so I went somewhere else.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've been to 54th street a few times, we enjoy the lunches. Yesterday my folks treated a couple of my sons and I to lunch in honor of my Dad's 80th birthday. When Dad got the check, and the waiter left, we all told my Dad ( and Mom!) thank you for lunch, and happy birthday to Dad. Well a minute or two later the server, who had given us excellent service all the way through lunch, went to my Dad and asked "Did I hear it was someone's birthday?" Well of course we all said yes, and he offered my Dad a little cake to go. It was such a nice gesture, and really pleased my Dad, and us. I don't know the waiter's name, but I wish I could thank him again. He had very short strawberry blond hair and a tattoo or two on his arm, but he was really awesome. It's the little things that really make a difference. Also he gave my son an extra caramel to take home, from his caramel and apples side that came with his kid's mac 'n cheese, which thrilled my son to no end. Good amount of tasty food at a good value, with very good service, one of the best lunch spots around.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The sirloin steaks are amazing the service is good... But for excellent service sit at the bar. I have been there 15 times in the last 3 months and always treated excellent.