“Like Applebee's only better” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 212 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Kimberly, Idaho
“Like Applebee's only better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was highly rated and we thought we'd give it a try. We were expecting a local place but it turned out to be a chain similar to Applebee's or Chili's. The food was excellent. I had a steak that was extremely tender and flavorful, my husband had boneless hot wings that were both tender and crunchy. We really enjoyed the decor. There are miscellaneous items (collectables and antiques) all over the walls and ceiling. We turned it into a full on I-Spy game that kept us entertained while we ate. We also played the alphabet game, which I think would be even more fun if we had the kids with us. One downside was that we waited at least 10 min. before someone came to take our drink order. When she finally came by, we already knew what we wanted for dinner.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Smalltown Kansas
“Friendly staff & great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our bartender was really friendly & even offered to let us use her Sam's Club card because we need some lawn chairs. Food was awesome. I tried the Gryo with a cup of the steak soup & it was delicious. Best part ... they have Rumchata but Chilli's doesn't!

Visited July 2014
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“I spend more at a fast food place with no quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We got a burger for $7+ and that's what I paid for a burger and fries anywhere BUT this burger was damn good. The chicken salad was HUGE! We will be back. 20 bucks well spent. :-)

• Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A good lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here with a colleague for a business lunch and was satisfied. My salad was good and the service was attentive. The decor is s bit generic but the food was definitely above average.

Visited June 2014
West Wendover, Nevada
“Turned around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went to try to eat at this restaurant but they were a little too busy for my patience level that night. The staff was friendly and tried to get me a seat, but it wasn't working out so I went somewhere else.

Visited June 2014