“Perfect”

Quality Suites St. Joseph
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The room was perfect for our needs traveling with children is not the easiest venture, but was definitely made a little easier by this Comfort Suite. The staff was friendly. The pool was on the chilly side. Thankfully the hot tub was working. I was able to warm up before returning to the room. I was able to hear conversation through the walls easily. It was not a disturbance to me, but I felt bad for having three not-so-quiet kids in my room disturbing others. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Wish I could copy and paste this establishment all the way back to California. It was very comfortable, reasonably priced, very clean and quite. Check out not till noon so we didn't feel rushed. Location is within walking distance of mall and lots of places to eat. A must for breakfast was " Le Peep". Right nex door. Amazing. I must apologize I do not remember The young gal name who worked the desk on July 11 evening. She was professional and delightful with customers.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stopped here and got a suite that had two queen beds and a pull-out couch bed because we ad three adults and tree children with us. The room was nice and comfy. Everything was clean and the linens were nice too. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The pool was small but nice and clean with a dolphin/fish mosaic on its floor. The hot tub was broken and stuck on too hot so we couldn't use it. The breakfast was the same as we've had at other Comfort Suites, which could use some more fruit and healthy options, but otherwise good. We were happy to stay there after a long day on the road with kids.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Made a last minute decsion to stay here on our way back home. Great location and was really surprised how nice it was. Check in was a breeze and our request for a top floor room was given to us. The room was large and was all that we needed. The hot tub needs to be fixed, no working jets, just a tub of hot water. The pool was nice, but what we really wanted was to enjoy the hot tub. We would stay there again if our travels took us back to this area.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Great location. Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast. Business center with a printer was great! I will stay there again if in the area! They had an indoor pool and hot tub, but we got there too late. The whiskey creek in right next door and the front desk has 10% off tickets for local restaurants! Comfy and clean bed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Easy to get to, clean room, big room & nice staff. The breakfast room seemed small but worked for the amount of people at that time. And would have preferred the biscuits warm for breakfast. And maybe a few other drink choices. But I would stay again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I liked the location of this property. It is off the main traffic flow but still easy to get to. Our room was big, clean and quiet. All staff we encountered were pleasant and helpful. I was recognized for being an Elite Member of Choice Privilege which is gratifying. I always enjoy the little perks.
The only negative is the tiny breakfast room. For a three story property, the room was too small to accommodate a crowd. I am sure I would stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple