“Great Service”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park
Ranked #8 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We took a trip to St. Louis to do some preliminary house hunting and chose this Drury as it was so centrally located to the areas we were searching.
The hotel did not disappoint. Everything was clean, beds comfortable, bathroom clean and nicely appointed and plenty if light in the room for reading and computer tasks. The food for breakfast and evening reception was plentiful and tasty.
We also had our two small dogs with us and they were welcomed by all staff. The dog walk area is a couple small grassy areas outsude the ground floor back door. But it is well lit and I felt safe out there alone at night as the parking lot backs up to a neighborhood.
Unfortunately, my husband became ill on our 3rd day and was admitted to nearby Barnes Jewish hospital, extending our 3 day stay to an 8 day stay. The hotel was kind enough to give me a hospital visitor rate for the remainder of the stay which helped greatly for the unexpected expenses.
My only complaint is the selection for breakfast as far as meat or the potato choice did not change the whole time of the stay. I would have liked some bacon or ham slices switched about with sausage patty and some hash browns or different potato choice over the spicy american fries.
But other than that it was a good hotel and I will definately stay again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My family stayed on 05/02/14 and I must say this was a great experience. It is close to the zoo, the amenities are wonderful. Staff was very friendly and professional. Our room was spectacular! I will for sure return to this location when I come back in town in the future! There is not one thing negative I can say for this place well worth the money!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Clean and close to both Forrest Park and the Hill neighborhood. The pool was nice and warm and the free breakfast had everything you could possibly want and we did not eat dinner but it looked good, like typical ballpark food. Great for keeping the family happy.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We thought we'd try this hotel out based on having an indoor pool and the free breakfast as well as the dining options in the evening. The pricing was competitive and we saved money by having the meals available at the hotel! Staff was friendly, room was clean, laundry available on site (desk made change for us, too). Only complaint was our non-smoking room smelled smokey-not sure if it had previously been a smoking room, or if smoke carried up through rooms below. Elevator was fast, which is actually a huge plus, since we were on the 5th floor and with a stroller. Additionally, we discovered our little refrigerator failed the first night, as even our cheese was 'soggy' the next day. Hotel maintenance came right away and swapped out the refrigerator and the hotel comped us the amount we lost in food off our night's stay. Underground parking (though limited) was available, and much appreciated when severe storms (hail, etc.) came through the area and we didn't have to worry about our vehicle. Also came in handy during the tornado warning that was issued!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank skf515
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with wife and kids. Great location for zoo etc. hotel very clean and great staff. Every employee spoke to us and very nice. We left something behind and they are mailing to us. The restaurants in the area where very nice and close by. Pool was nice and an indoor/outdoor combo plus hottub. We will for sure be back we highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Dolp1070
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and three boys and I stayed here for a night over spring break. It was a very nice and clean hotel. The people seemed very friendly. The food in the evenings and breakfast was delicious. But the only thing was that the setup of the seating area seemed small to me. Especially since it seemed like the hotel was pretty full of people. They did open up a side room with tables in it but it just didn't seem as nice. But overall, the hotel was great. I really can't complain because they seemed to be doing an excellent job even with a lot of people there.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

First time at this hotel chain and loved it. Thanks to the reception desk, breakfast chef and staff, kickback chef and staff, cleaning crew .... I felt like I was pampered with a bottle of lotion left on my bed side table, spotless room and freshly made bed each day. Thumbs up for the food ... helped me save a bundle on feeding my family. Would highly recommend to any traveler.

Room Tip: Close to the zoo, downtown, easy to navigate to and from attractions!