This is the second time we have stayed here. The 1st was with our children for a zoo stay. This stay was just for us. We loved the complimentary meal itemsand the free drinks were nice and relaxing. The room was nice and comfortable. Clean of course which is the most important. Very quite, we were at the end of the hall. The only down side to this hotel is they allow pets. Not just small pets, but huge dogs. We had 2 staying on the same floor as us. The owner was not good with getting them outside. They had an accident in the elevator lobby and it smelled bad the rest of our stay. The animals themselves smelled horrible also. I would have hated to be in that room next.
I don't have animals in my home and prefer not having them in hotel rooms prior to my stay. As much as we enjoyed both experiences this will highly weigh on our return.
A hotel as nice as this one should be pet free. That's just my personal opinion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park is one mile from Forest Park. The Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Zoo, and The Muny theater are located inside Forest Park. The hotel's central location between South St. Louis neighborhoods is close to world famous Italian restaurants on The Hill, urban nightlife in The Grove and the Missouri Botanical Gardens in Shaw. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn And Suites Forest Park
- Drury Inn Forest Park
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury