“It was a blast!”
Review of The Magic House

The Magic House
Ranked #10 of 265 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: This fun-filled attraction offers kids many hands-on learning activities and provides a special area for younger children.
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Great hands in experience for the little ones. It's great for older kids, too. My daughter the Sid the Science Guy room. Though, she wasn't crazy about the dress up character walking around! She also loved the water area and the red first impressions exhibit. She's 18 months and really had a good time playing and learning. Will definitely make a trip to St Louis for this museum when she's a little older.

There are newer reviews for The Magic House

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This place has everything. I think every child of any age would find something they loved here. We came here with our three year old and a two year old. They both had a blast. You literally could spend all day here. If you can, I'd skip going on a Saturday. It was filled to the brim when we went. It made it a little difficult to enjoy some things, but other times we had enough space. I'm guessing during the week it might be a little quieter. Definitely plan to dedicate a large sum of time to this place. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our little guy, who is 2, loved the Magic House. There was plenty to keep him entertained. We went on a Friday around 12:30 and it was not crowded at all. He really enjoyed playing in the rocks and wearing a hard hat, as well as, fishing in the pond. Since he watches Sid the Science Kid every week, he had a great time in that exhibit as well. Also, online you can find buy one/get one half off admission coupons for this attraction.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I brought my kids here. Now I come with my grandkids. That is the wonderfully current and evolving place of the Magic House. There is an new treat at every turn. My only sadness is that they have restricted the spiral slide to children only - - - ahh, I just have to remember the old days.....

Reviewed 4 March 2014

There's plenty for adults to do, even just watching kids have fun is enjoyable. No wonder it's always rated highly nationally as a destination for fun.