“typical bar & grill” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Eugene, Oregon
“typical bar & grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Food was good, very tight seating though. We were in a group of 11. Short walk from the hotel. We will eat there again next time we are in St Louis

Visited April 2013

Iowa
“cold bartenders”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

Getting to know the area so I stopped in for a beer. The place was 95% full when I arrived at about 6:30pm, and I was lucky enough to get a seat at the bar. It didn't take long to get a beer, and I was told it was happy hour and double bubble. After my free beer I ordered another but it was not a happy hour beer. No big deal, but the bartenders aren't offering me any information about what happy hour consists of, when it happens, etc. When the two bartenders were caught-up making drinks, they went to a spot farthest from the customers and had conversation between themselves. Hey ladies, engage people!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food, cold beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

typical Irish pub food with lots of cold beer. The Slinger is an excellant change of pace for dinner. Corned Beef, potatoes, eggs, chili, cheese and onions all mixed together. Excellant happy hour as drinks are 2 for price of one and 1/2 price appetisers. will go back.

Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Really improved food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

I have been going to Flannery's for a few years now, but they have recently made a new menu and have really hit it out of the park. It used to be you would go there for good bar food, great beer selection, nice atmosphere. Everything is the same except it has great food now. I was very pleasently surprised. Also, they have added a ton of vegetarian and vegan options. I had the vegetarian alfredo which had mushrooms and other veggies in it. For an appetizer we had the veggie quesadilla, which was amazing. The boy had beef stew which was really good. I really recommend this bar for anyone. Still has a great beer selection too.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 598Storm598
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I Love the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

Flannery's is a great place to have a Happy Hour with co-workers if you just want to relax, have a drink and eat some good food after work. Especially with their happy hour special buy one appetizer get one free they even have buy one drink get one free. Sometimes their service lacks. Everytime I go, my server seems to drift off especially when I need another drink lol. Other than that I like them. Really good Hotwings and Chicken strips.

• Visited December 2012