Casa Magnolia Bed & Breakfast
US$150
US$136
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$214
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$137
US$127
US$125
US$114
All reviewstower grove parkbotanical gardensb brecommend casawonderful hostsnatural hostsfarmer's market on saturdayhistory museumking roomour home away from homemodern conveniencessitting roomlarge poolother guestslocation was perfectshort drivevisit st
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2013

A very comfortable B&B to stay at. It was very clean and uniquely decorated. The breakfast was outstanding. The Innkeepers were exceptionally interesting and very friendly . We enjoyed our stay here. Also, they have a great location.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed at Casa Magnolia 2 years ago, and really enjoyed the experience, so it was an easy decision to stay there again when we visited St. Louis.
The inn is quiet, beautifully decorated, and the hosts are most entertaining.

Room Tip: The largest and most expensive room also happens to be the one without the en suite bathroom. We prefer the smaller guest rooms.
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Initial greeting very professional by Jordi with a "Happy Birthday" for my wife. He asked if we had any special diet requests for breakfast and since other guests had asked for 8:30 breakfast would that be acceptable for us. In the morning I came down early for breakfast and Jordi offered me coffee. I accepted the offer and went out to a very comfortable porch swing to enjoy the early morning and my coffee. My recommendation when you stay is"use the swing". I would not do justice to a breakfast that can only be understood by experience. You need to do that and then try to explain it for me. Not only is the food exceptional but the conversation with guests, Lillabet and Jordi made this more of a family gathering than guests in their home. I know they had to have more to do, but they spent way more time with my wife and me than we deserved. The location across from Tower Grove Park near the Missouri Botanical Gardens and restaurants on "The Hill" makes Casa Magnolia a must destination.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I can not say enough good things about the Casa Magnolia. Lilly and Jordi make you feel like family in this warm and inviting B & B. They know what they're doing here for sure. It is not only inviting it is also interesting with all the antiques that they collect. They have a wonderful pool that is nice to swim in on a hot summers day in St. Louis. We have been there twice inviting two different couples one Dallas and another from Indiana and they loved it. The location of there B & B is close to everything. If you're coming to St. Louis for a game the location is close to a ride to the game so you don't have to fight the traffic downtown. St. Louis in itself is a great place to visit as they have so much to do and so many places to go not just the arch & baseball. My husband and I highly recommend the Casa Magnolia because of the experience and the warm friendly atmosphere with the location being perfect.

Room Tip: Just call. I think all the rooms are wonderful. There is one that face forest park in the front and two rooms that faces the pool outback. You can get your exercise by walking in the park. The park alone is a wonderful place to visit with a farmers market on Saturdays.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
CasaMagnolia, Owner at Casa Magnolia Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you, Cheryl, for your very kind comments about our B&B. It was great having you again with us. Just to clarify, our home faces Tower Grove Park, which is in the Shaw neighborhood, and not Forest Park. Tower Grove Park is a historic victorian park associated with the Missouri Botanical Gardens, which is only a block away from our B&B.
We hope to see you and Ken again soon. Thanks again. Lillabet & Jordi

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Breakfast was fantastic, hosts were warm and friendly, room was beautiful, location was convenient. Casa Magnolia was a great place for a weekend in St. Louis. I would recommend it to friends visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2013