Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$217
US$190
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$175
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$137
US$127
Agoda.com
4,276 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Awesome view of the Arch! Starbucks, Ruth's Chris and Brew Pub all in the hotel! Room was huge and beautiful. Would have been 5 stars but the rooms light was out in entry and it had some questionable cleanliness issues. Not a big deal on light but I like a super clean room...come on who doesn't?

Room Tip: Ask for a Arch view. At night it's beautiful!
Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank azgrl
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Azgrl, Thank you for your taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us! I wanted to apologize for the room cleanliness not being to our Hyatt standards. I have passed your comments onto our housekeeping staff. Please contact us next time you are traveling through St. Louis!

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

This was a last minute suprise birthday getaway...I booked through a third party sight which always makes me leary...but from the vallet parking attendant to check out and everyone inbetween was more than accomdating. Room was upgraded at check in to a arch view (outstanding)..guest services also went out of their way to recommend restaurants/activities and provided printed directions.. Would definitely stay again...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Herenthere156, Thank you for your positive review on your recent stay with us! I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday getaway! Please contact us next time you are traveling through St. Louis!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was my second stay at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis and nothing has changed!! This is a great hotel with a great staff!! We stayed two days during a Blizzard and it was awesome!! I HIGHLY recommend staying here for the following reasons:

1. Great, safe Location right next to the Gateway Arch.
2. Friendly and caring staff. You are helped all the way from Valet to when you check out. These are people who will go the extra mile.
3. Great, clean rooms at an affordable price.
4. Great food at the Brewhouse in the lobby.
5. Comfortable beds to rest quietly.

This is just short version of the Hyatt offers. Please contact Managers Kim Halbrehder (kim.halbrehder@hyatt.com) or Angela Del Pietro (angela.delpietro@hyatt.com) (314) 655-1234. They're very honest and caring! They will help you plan a perfect trip to St. Louis and welcome you as their guests, like they did me and my brother. I have stayed other places in St. Louis and the Hyatt hand down is the best!! I can't stress this enough, there are other hotels in St. Louis that are unsafe, dirty, and crime ridden. Please choose wisey and stick to a place that is outstanding in everyway!!

Regards,
Jeff Hauser
National Radio Producer

Room Tip: All great rooms!! You can't lose!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

RadioHauser, thank you for your five star review! We appreciate your thoughtful comments and I was very glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Please let us know next time you are traveling through St. Louis!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

First the good... Nice staff, nice location overlooking the arch. Sadly, however, our room was poorly maintained. Broken safe, broken phone, mold in the shower, and tufted bed headboards that looked like they were from the 60's - ideal for bug breeding grounds... and bugs there were.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Roadtripper111

RoadTripper111, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I wanted to apologize for the condition of your room upon check-in, that is unacceptable to have a room of those conditions. Please accept my sincere apologies. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping and engineering departments and it was disappointing to hear. Please contact me next time you are traveling though St. Louis!

Chris Carter,

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Very convenient for Cardinals games or Blues/Rams games. Easy access from most interstates. Room was average size. We were far from the elevators, so it was very quiet. There is a charge for parking. Lobby bar has high drink prices.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Hello islandexplorer! Thank you kindly for your great 4-star review! We are happy that our location and amenities were so ideal for your stay! Please let me know if I may ever assist you in any way! Chris.carter@hyatt.com