This hotel will serve any need you may have. I will be returning here for my 7th stay (typically just for a night or two), this time for Mardi Gras. Parking isn't cheap, but I don't expect it to be when staying at any hotel in any city. The rooms are always very clean, the beds are always comfortable, and the staff has always been friendly to me. This was the first Hyatt I stayed in and whenever I travel I often look to see if they have a Hyatt first, or request my company puts me in a Hyatt if there is one near to where I am working.
The location of this hotel is good enough for a recommendation in itself. The bar and restaurants are always fun, and generally have a decent crowd. I typically start my evenings out or afternoons at the park here. You can easily walk to the stadium, the Landing, or the Lumiere, but we have also easily gotten taxi's or shuttles from here also. You can get this hotel for VERY cheap for what it's worth during downtimes (no games, not mardi gras, etc) but it's worth what they typically charge even when it's very busy.
The entrance is small and on a fairly busy street, so be careful, but overall this is a great hotel to fit any of your needs. They generally offer fairly reasonable upgrades. I recommend it and the Hyatt in general, and guarantee you will enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis