I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for the AAFCS 105th Annual Conference & Expo. I must say that it was an enjoyable 4 day stay. What I really liked was the fact that I could check into my room hours before I arrived. I received an e-mail on my iPhone and was able to indicate what time I would be arriving. As a result, check-in was a painless and literally took less than 5 minutes. I also appreciated the fact that I checked out in the same manner because I had an early morning flight. I didn't even go to the desk to checkout and did it right from my phone.
Our room was very nice and I was so pleased that there was a mini-fridge in the room. Usually at hotels of this nature, there isn't one to be found. The beds and pillows are HEAVENLY and I had a good nights sleep each night. There were plenty of eating options within the hotel and within several blocks of the hotel. The restaurants near this hotel are within walking distance and I highly recommend eating at the Tigin Irish Pub (2-3 blocks) and Kemoll's (located across the street on the 40th floor of the Metropolitan Square Building). If you want to eat at the hotel, then please check out the Red Kitchen & Bar and if you're a sports enthusiast like I am, you'll definitely want to eat at the Brewhouse. The World Cup was going on at the time and it was a great atmosphere.
Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay. All of the staff members went out of their way to make sure that my travel buddy and I were comfortable. In the event that I come back for a leisure trip, this will definitely be at the top of my list of places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis