Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
US$212
US$159
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$164
US$145
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
US$179
US$141
  • Room Service
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
Priceline
US$164
US$151
DruryHotels.com
4,211 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this property several times and they treat their elite members very well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The pub downstairs has great food and is a great place to watch games. The road in front of hotel is closed since they are adding onto the mall under the arch that will tie into the old courthouse. This will make it much safer for those going to the arch

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Snwire1,
Thank you very much for the awesome 5 Star Review of your recent stay with us! The Brewhouse Historical is definetly the place to take in all of the World Cup games. We hope that your travels will bring you back to St. Louis soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for the AAFCS 105th Annual Conference & Expo. I must say that it was an enjoyable 4 day stay. What I really liked was the fact that I could check into my room hours before I arrived. I received an e-mail on my iPhone and was able to indicate what time I would be arriving. As a result, check-in was a painless and literally took less than 5 minutes. I also appreciated the fact that I checked out in the same manner because I had an early morning flight. I didn't even go to the desk to checkout and did it right from my phone.

Our room was very nice and I was so pleased that there was a mini-fridge in the room. Usually at hotels of this nature, there isn't one to be found. The beds and pillows are HEAVENLY and I had a good nights sleep each night. There were plenty of eating options within the hotel and within several blocks of the hotel. The restaurants near this hotel are within walking distance and I highly recommend eating at the Tigin Irish Pub (2-3 blocks) and Kemoll's (located across the street on the 40th floor of the Metropolitan Square Building). If you want to eat at the hotel, then please check out the Red Kitchen & Bar and if you're a sports enthusiast like I am, you'll definitely want to eat at the Brewhouse. The World Cup was going on at the time and it was a great atmosphere.

Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay. All of the staff members went out of their way to make sure that my travel buddy and I were comfortable. In the event that I come back for a leisure trip, this will definitely be at the top of my list of places to stay.

1  Thank lanikki18

Lanikki18,
Thank you so much for the great 5-Star Review of your Recent Stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Web-In and Remote Check-out features that we offer. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived downtown St. Louis around dinnertime after driving for 5 hours. We were using our map app on our I-phones. We were unfamiliar with downtown St. Louis. The map told us to exit at 10th Street. There was no exit for 10th Street so we kept driving until we saw the next exit. That exit landed us in a creepy, deserted, industrial area of town. I am glad it wasn't after dark! We managed to work our way back to the hotel. Make sure you have good directions because that area of downtown has road construction. The hotel was very nice. The staff was very attentive. We had a nice dinner at the lobby bar. (There is a Ruth Chris' Steak House right in the hotel lobby). We had a nightcap in the sports bar. The bartender was very friendly. The hotel is very close to the river and the arch. Good location for sight-seeing downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Terre H,
Thank you so much for the wonderful 4-Star Review of your recent stay with us! While the journey to reach us was difficult, I am happy to hear that once you arrived you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Perfect location, river front, next to the Gateway Arch.
Had an Arch-view corner room - very spacious and comfortable. Bathroom also large and well placed. Clean.
Friendly Check-in staff, friendly bar staff. Spacious looby.
Slightly miserisly though that they charge you some 10 dollars for WifI for a room that costs around 250$ anyway. Even the cheapest motels have free WiFi - the Hyatt charges you??
Valet parking was charged for two days though just staying one night - but after complaining taken from the bill without problem.
Long floors with old carpets - maybe some updates needed in some places?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Matthias R,
Thank you so much for the fabulous 4-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the view from your Arch View King room. We hope that you will have the chance to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went for a conference. Great location at the Arch. It's worth while getting a room with a view of the Arch. We had a river view room (828) , which was nice and we saw most of the Arch. The Breakfast buffet was good and the short order chef Alexandro remembered us after the first day and cooked our omelet the way we like it without needing to order. Mickaela was the best waitress ever and gave us great suggestions where to go with our kids. The front desk was great and efficient (thank you Chris). They rooms had enough space and were clean and well lit. Overall had a great experience and would return again. A pool would have made this place even more awesome.

Room Tip: 828 or higher one the side is a nice option to see the river and the Arch

WorldTravelers2000,
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 Star Review of your recent stay with us. It makes us very happy to hear that you enjoyed interacting with all of our fantastic staff, such as Alexandro and Mickaela! I will pass along your kind words to them. We hope to welcome you back soon.