Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Marriott St. Louis Grand(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
4,216 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We was told on the phone we could self park in the hotel's garage if we were staying there. When we arrived we were told valet only and had to park in a garage about a block from the hotel. There is currently construction taking place outside hotel, so it is a little congested currently. Clean hotel, friendly staff, parking can be pricey, and be a little walk if you don't do valet at hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Troy P,
Thank you for taking the time to write the wonderful 4-Star Review of your recent stay with us, Please accept my sincerest apologies for self parking not being available when you arrived at the Hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly if your travels should bring you back to St. Louis.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Hyatt is located directly across the arch.....perfect location for travelers. The hotel is great as well as the service. The rooms are very spacious ............. Couldn't ask for anything better!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

ViajanteDos,
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 Star Review! We certainly do have a prime location here under the Gateway Arch. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Spent 5 full days here in downtown St Louis. The hotel was convenient to downtown activities and very enjoyable. Room was very nice overall, beautiful walk in tile shower which I prefer over a slippery tub, air conditioning quiet and powerful. Staff was very polite and helpful. Bar and restaurant were enjoyable and reasonably priced. Food during the week for our conference I was attending was very good, tasty, and a good variety. I was pleased overall with my stay and would have no hesitation staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a full view of the arch. Many are angled so that you only see partial views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

BkFDamascus_Maryland,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the great 4-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that we were able to be your home away from home during your week of work. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you are looking for a centrally located hotel, large rooms, and great customer service, then this is the hotel for you. Upon arriving, check in was a breeze. Very polite, and helpful staff. We changed rooms on 3 occasions; however, it was painless. The first two rooms were very nice, but for some reason, I could hear a strange noise throughout the night like pulleys or wires inside the walls, but never the less, we ended up with a corner room and all problems ceased. On each move, the front desk did the entire move! The breakfast buffet was excellent! The dinner options were great also; I'm a steak lover and for those who feel the same "Ruth Chris" and I'll leave it at that. I can go on and on about the hotel and location, but service gets me every time. The hotel itself can use some tweaking here and there, but not enough for me to make a big deal about. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Deonco L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide the fabulous 4-Star Review of your recent stay with. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed dining in our 4 restaurants. We hope to welcome you back as our guest soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The best thing about the hotel is the location - next to attractions, restaurants and bars. If you want to go to a Cardinals' game, it's the best option.

Rooms are big and clean, although they need some maintenance.

Breakfast is very good although a bit expensive.

Room Tip: Avoid higher floors - elevators take time to be available
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

zoso9128,
Thank you for writing the wonderful 4-Star review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location under the Gateway Arch. We hope to welcome you back soon.