US$192
US$382
US$355
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$187
US$209
US$195
US$172
US$158
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$115
La Quinta
US$378
US$354
US$137
US$127
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
Priceline
4,398 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrisvalet parkingmansion housepartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We got the hotel through Hotwire so obviously it was very much cost effective!
The hotel is a very fancy one and is located right next to the famous Arch. Our room was wonderful and we had a view of the Arch. The staff at the reception was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. The parking rate was quite expensive, 28$ but since it was weekend, we could park by the meters in the street for free.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Arch.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Pinokio62,
Thank you so much for the great 5-Star Review of your recent stay with us! We hope to welcome you back as our guest soon, in the shadow of the Gateway Arch!

Caitlin.Finnegan@hyatt.com

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We came here the first time because of the arch view. We came here the second time for the same reason. The difference this time was that my prior experience was so good that I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

Location... Perfect

Valet parking... Perfect

Lobby... Perfect

Check in... Perfect

Rooms... Great

We enjoy checking in then setting out to walk the downtown. From here it is an easy walk to the arch, the baseball field, and dozens of restaurants.

Make sure to get a package if you can. They are not always available. Ala Carte for room, valet, internet, and breakfast can be very expensive

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trey J

Philip J,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide the wonderful 5-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and the views of the lovely Gateway Arch! We certainly do reccommend that guests take advantage of our Park & Surf and All-In Packages. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time your travels bring you to St. Louis.

Caitlin.Finnegan@hyatt.com

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed this past weekend. Our room was wonderful. It was larger than most hotel rooms, overlooking the city. Loved the bathroom set up with one room having a sink and place to hang clothes, another with sink, tub/shower, and stool. The hotel is beautiful. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is located within walking distance to Busch Stadium, Laclede's Landing, the waterfront and Arch, and downtown restaurants. Right now, lots of construction on the Arch project so maneuvering around was a little inconvenient, not bad. But, when the project is finished, this will be an ideal place to stay for riverfront fun! I would stay there again and highly recommend it. The price is what I would expect to pay for a downtown hotel, not outrageous.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the arch side, if possible. Downtown traffic on the city side was not noisy except for loud, Harley motorcycles!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilwag
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

ilwag,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide the great 5-star review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your Deluxe Double with view of the city and the Old Courthouse. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time your travels bring you to St. Louis.

caitlin.finnegan@hyatt.com

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hyatt is in a great location for proximity to the Arch, Busch Stadium and downtown. The rooms were clean and comfortable, bedding was comfortable and facility is well maintained. The valet service was excellent. Great for families who need adjoining rooms. Hotel was quiet and it was nice to have a Starbucks in the lobby!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

GLColeman,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the great 4-Star review of your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed spending time with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

caitlin.finnegan@hyatt.com

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Fast check in. Public areas and rooms are extremely well maintained. Elegant lobby area. Fast elevators.

Starbucks and a few onsite dining choices. I tried the sports bar for dinner. The food was good but the service was a bit slow and not very attentive.

From my perspective there are a couple of things keeping this from being a solid 4 star property. The person that checked me in did not pay attention to a couple of questions I had and seemed somewhat rushed. I asked a couple of staff people some questions during my stay and they tended to be somewhat curt, and acted as if helping a guest was somewhat of an imposition. The bath towels are not as luxurious as other 4 star properties I have stayed at.

I would sum it up by saying I had a very good experience, just not quite a 4 star experience. I would suggest they send some staff to stay at the Memphis Peabody to experience what true 4 star service is like

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Makruger,
Thank you for providing the great 4-Star review of your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues that you experience while staying with us. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail. The only way for us to continually improve is through the input of our guests.

Chris Carter