“Nice, clean and friendly!”

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Ranked #17 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Nice, clean and friendly!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We went to St. Louis for a conference being held at this place and found it to be great. The staff was always friendly and helpful. My only suggestion would be a pool.
The downtown area doesn't have a lot to do if you are going to do more than go to a ball game or visit the arch.
The city itself could use a good cleaning and with all of the road construction, they could do a better job of marking the detour routes.
Bottom line this is an oasis in a rather drab place!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Tom S,
Thank you so much for the great 4-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that we were able to be your "home away from home" during your conference. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest, this time with more free time!

Caitlin.Finnegan@hyatt.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (723)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight from attending the One Direction concert. The beds were super comfortable and the room immaculate! The rooms were very quiet at night which I appreciate that the most next to a comfortable bed. The check in was super fast and every single person I met and I mean everyone that worked at the hotel were super friendly. Will be staying here again if we pass through.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank hillz02
Hillz02,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide the fabulous 5-Star review of your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed having all of the Directioners stay with us, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Caitlin.Finnegan@hyatt.com
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I am in St. Louis on business a few times a month. I have avoided the Hyatt because I remember it as the old Adams Mark. I got a great rate (even during a Cardinals night) and decided to give it a try. I had a wonderful experience. Amazing location, great valet service, and amenities. I actually prefer it to the Westin. It is a full service hotel with lots of rooms, but the reception and elevator service are top notch. The little things make all the difference in the world. It was very easy to get in and out and that is very important to me.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
JFE1980,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the fantastic 5-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly should your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

It's nice to stay in this hotel in downtown. Everything was as we expected but one thing I have to tell you about. At time we arrived to this hotel was huge construction around. Streets was closed and driving around in one ways was little bit tricky. Specially if you are not local. And what they did is they made their parking lot as valet parking for whole lot! Which means everybody must pay $28. When I asked for self parking they told me it's two blocks away.... This look to me as regular rip off. Why they do mandatory valet parking? At most difficult time? Don't you thing they should make it easier for their guests?

Stayed July 2014
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Jiri K,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the 4-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, but please accept my sincerest apologies for the parking situation not being explained to you prior to your arrival. We do offer limited self parking on-site based upon availability, as well as the budget option of Mansion House garage one block north of the Hotel. We hope to welcome you back as our guest soon.

Milwuakee, WI
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I found this hotel at the last second on price line.... Only paid $99 a night...
Excellent location for me. The bar was nude and the food was good. They had orange flavored water on ice it was soo good especially since it was 107 heat index. I was not happy about the valet only parking... And $28 a night parking... The valet guys want tip money everytime I went in and out. I wasn't happy about that .... Otherwise will stay there again.

Room Tip: I got it on priceline checked in 10 minutes later
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Hyatt-MGMT, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Ken_Montgomery,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the great 5-Star Review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary infused water station in the lobby! We hope that you will join us again soon.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency two nights will attending a meeting. The location is excellent for those that need or want to be down town. Our room was spacious and very clean and very quite. The bed has a pillow top mattress which I found to be extremely comfortable. When we checked in, without any request from us, they changed our room from one by the elevator shaft to one that was more isolated, which I thought was very considerate. If I have any criticism it is that our room was not refreshed until 3:30 pm. the next day. We upgraded to have the use of the WIFI, and when I told the front desk personnel that I was unable to sign into it, they gave us a credit for the upgrade cost.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Jesterrider20,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the wonderful 5 Star review of your recent stay with us.
I am happy to hear that we were able to accomodate your request for a quiet room. We hope to welcome you back as our guest soon!

CA
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference, newly renovated but still needs some work, no pool. Breakfast food pricey compared to other hotels next door. Bathroom with 7 sinks and only 2 soap dispensers, yuck! Room was mediocre, not very clean, my feet stuck to the carpet, bed sheets clean but comforter had stains on it.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank frasta2000
Frasta2000,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, please feel free to contact me directly.