All reviewslafayette parkquiet neighborhoodbeautiful parkcomfortable accommodationsgourmet breakfastfirst morningdowntownlouisarch
Reviewed 3 April 2015

I was looking for a place to stay that was different than your typical hotel when a group of girls were getting together for a girls weekend. Marie was very accommodating to check in requests, number of girls attending, and gluten free breakfast needs. The bed was extremely comfortable. The house was beautiful, clean, and rich with history. Most importantly, Marie and her husband (forgot his name) made us feel more than welcome. They treated us like family. I didn't want to leave. If I am in the St. Louis area again, this is where I will stay. Oh, the location is also great... very close to downtown!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
LehmannHouse, Owner at Lehmann House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

I'm so glad you all enjoyed your stay. You were a fun group to host. I look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here for valentines day and it was just what we were looking for. Beautiful antiques and architecture, and Marie and her husband were sweet and accommodating. We stayed in the Maid's Room, very comfortable and charming. Breakfast was delicious, and Marie accommodated my girlfriend's food allergies perfectly. We will DEFINITELY be back! 10/10!!

Mike & Dylan

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
LehmannHouse, Owner at Lehmann House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2015

You two were great guests. I especially appreciated sharing conversation with you at breakfast. Hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here while we were visiting St.Louis for the weekend and we couldn't have been happier with the stay. This wonderfully restored Bed and breakfast will Instantly transport you to a simpler time. The rooms are gorgeous with a functioning fireplace in a few of them. The Hostess is beyond friendly and makes a delicious breakfast that helps start the day off perfectly. Taking a look around the house will have you in awe over the amazing architectual design of this century old house. A short walk from the house is a park and a few local resturaunts. With the ideal location and pure beauty of the house this B and B is a must stay if you are going to be in St. Louis whether it be for business or pleasure. We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
LehmannHouse, Owner at Lehmann House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2015

Thanks for the great compliments! I'm so pleased I helped make your stay memorable. I can't wait to host the two of you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Travelling with our teenage son, this was a great choice of stay for our St Louis experience. Handy to key attractions and lovely little cafes and bars nearby (including great coffee at Park Avenue Coffee).

Our host provided a low key and relaxed stay, happy to give time, conversation and advice when needed but also a good respect of privacy if desired. A wonderful breakfast cook too.

Close to Gateway Arch and downtown, including main sporting venues and the original Budweiser Brewery and its tour.

Sqwires Restaurant was a nice recommendation too.

Thankyou for the kind hospitality.

Room Tip: The Presidents room hosted President Taft and has a huge fireplace for the cooler months for atmosphere and a lovely big bath and shower ensuite. Massive kingsize bed too. (central air-conditioning is very effective).
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank laxn10
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Four couples gathered at the Lehmann House to celebrate my nephew's graduation from Washington University. We shared wine & appetizers in the music room. Enjoyed delightful breakfasts. Escaped to the tranquility of our spacious, comfortable rooms. Met some wonderful hosts - Marie & Brian. Enjoyed the children practicing music. Peaceful oasis in great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Don S
LehmannHouse, Owner at Lehmann House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

I really enjoyed hosting all of you. Giving you all a home away from home during this special occasion was a lot of fun for me. You have a great family!