“Clap clap clap”
Review of Grace Meat + Three

Grace Meat + Three
Ranked #433 of 3,093 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Five star experience for sure! The fried chicken, Mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, greens, cornbread, and biscuits are outstanding!! The banana pudding was average because the bananas were too firm, but the rest of it was good. But that wouldn’t interfere with the five star because the atmosphere, the service, the food overall was so impressive!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Usually enjoy Chef Lewis' restaurants, so we decided to go to his newest venture. Interesting concept. You order the food and they bring it to you-not a traditional sit down style. We got there late so they were running out of things- they prep only so much. I got ribs; my friend did not. He ordered the roast beef instead. I wish I would have ordered the roast beef. The ribs were ok, but I have had better. However the roast beef was excellent. Second issue-very noisy. Hard to talk with friends. Third issue-they closed down the kitchen so my wife and I did not get any dessert. We wanted some and no one let us know that we needed to order early. Some other place got our business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No line, cool neighborhood, amazing attentive and patient staff. First time here and we just happened upon it even though we use Trip Advisor as the ultimate travel guide.
The staff was very kind and helpful. The food.....the best representation of each dish. Fried green tomatoes were delicious. The fried chicken was ordered due to recommendation of the staff and I’m so thankful. It was the best I’ve ever had. My brother got the ribs and we rate them higher than Pappy’s ribs which are famous around STL.
Also an amazing beer selection.
Eat here and you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our lunch here. Neat environment, great food, great service. We are looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We happened to drive through the neighborhood and decided to visit for lunch.

Very nice modern southern style food. Service was excellent and food as well. A bit pricey for lunch is only negative.

The best southern food I have had in St. Louis